Reality Freestyle!

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

LonC

35, male

Gold Bars Member

Reality Freestyle!

from LonC on 10/08/2013 08:14 AM

The meaning of life is somethin 87% of most people don't seem to understand/ You niggas might of always assumed fresh goods but
All your openers lacked popped cans/I been through the tough trials it was the tribulations I've completed those decades of poverty shit
Just an issue for one damn reason,winters are always the opposite cold during the fall is another unusual season/ You fake cats in the
Battling shit these days aren't real enough just tweakin actin like holloywood clown actors with con bars s.o.n.s frauds they all seated
I'm the patriot warrior of the truth spoken words not obama his whole administration over looked our troops left for dead in Benghazi unlawful fraud should of been trialed for treason/ I punch so damn hard for real your brain will start the leanin parks these days need deep cleanin
Kids gettin killed over violence daily so much the media got our dollars fleein my raps is too powerful for the universe Satan's demons of evil couldn't shatter
Positive dreamers/ Wasn't born with that silver spoon my path wasn't cakes of cream/ pages don't stop here fool cause the story keeps goin under
Deep way deeper then alantic scenes fuck the schemes i got ice now there in packs I told cats I'm bringin reality to the rap scene after these universe bars went pass your sega I'm thinkin like the book of genesis so Christ can over shadow your wicked life he says unto you words of truthful meaning isn't a game lettin Sinful dreams cast/ people turning around like boneless humans shit is called a spell craft learn your calling paths time
Will leave yo ass as soon as roofs crash on your head unpredictable sealin crack flesh starts tearing apart from boards and millions of glass metal mats callin these terrorist my enemies like a crisis 2 character my armor stayed engaged I'm Alcatraz/ You can try gun shots nigga but my entire bandicoot will leave your whole city crashed get with the cases oh i forgot yo ass only got 4 until I'll send in 7 racks having your apple Pc turn against you and your homies explodes in front of your sqaud call that shocking ass situation a saw 6 Freddy Mack/ It's better to be clean and sober then a drug head caddy shack how the hell were you quality electronic brands knowing the products was inside a radio shack,My energy is greater then xfinity because even the watchers of HBO wouldn't look at a Cinemax,Back to these breakfast bars there called granola nature valley your girl left your useless street lifestyle to get with me and became pinup Sally!

GoldBars
Admin

-, male

Event Planner

Certified Judges Gold Bars Staff

Re: Reality Freestyle!

from GoldBars on 10/09/2013 02:18 AM

Good work on this one, seems like some real life BARS!

Liked this in the opening flow...

/I been through the tough trials it was the tribulations I've completed those decades of poverty shit
Just an issue for one damn reason,winters are always the opposite cold during the fall is another unusual season/

Just went HARD here...

Will leave yo ass as soon as roofs crash on your head unpredictable sealin crack flesh starts tearing apart from boards and millions of glass metal mats callin these terrorist my enemies like a crisis 2 character my armor stayed engaged I'm Alcatraz

AND that closer, NICE!

,Back to these breakfast bars there called granola nature valley your girl left your useless street lifestyle to get with me and became pinup Sally!

You got it... Nice stuff, good metaphors, visuals, inners, I feel that!

kalprit

34, male

Gold Bars Member

from kalprit on 10/19/2013 02:24 AM

This shit tighter than a dick in a butt lik nicky puts it/wack niggaz tough luck ur rap skill sucks gon get fucked life b a bitch we o do get it/politics analysts journerlist real as shit b butt fuckd ejuculatin erected lines 2 mess up minds brain surgeon....

Hoodstur

31, male

Gold Bars Member

from Hoodstur on 11/15/2013 08:50 AM

The Struggle I Been There. Late Nights Cold Nights/had no bed.. stomach was empty had no bread/10toes out am tryna run my race/ marathon life livin life on the edge/am focused on makin my life what I want/ yu focused on chasin thz hoes for sum cunt/money and power is all that I crave/from the land of the dead I walk with the brave/a warrior a soulja..ryme nice flow tyt/2nd place aint for me son.

« Back to forum